Capital One Cup Final 2016

Friday 4 March 2016
Information

As well attending London Fashion Weekend, the other main reason why I flew into London, as apposed to Birmingham, was because my dad is a big Liverpool fan and he took me to the Capital One Cup Final, where Liverpool playing against Manchester City at Wembley Stadium.

This wasn't the first time I went to a big match. I remember, before I left Plymouth in 2009,  back when Plymouth Argyle were in the at their prime and were in the Championship, I went to the FA Cup game where they played Arsenal. Unfortunately Plymouth lost, however it was exciting to go to the Emirates Stadium  and be around all the Plymouth and Arsenal fans and to hear them chant.

Here are some pictures from the game.
Also to all those Liverpool fans out there, I am very sorry you lost the game and didn't win the Capital One Cup However,  I know you guys did play against them again this week and won the game. :)


Pictures





























Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments