Black Beauty Artwork Part 1

Thursday 17 March 2016

The Other day, I was sitting outside enjoying the beautiful sunshine and started sketching, like I used to when I was younger.

I don't know why, but I started drawing a picture of "woman with an afro", embracing her curls and it made me realise that "woman" was me. It ended up being a self portrait of self. 

So I started recreating myself in different scenarios/ movements like reading a book, showing off my profile or trying a different hairstyle.

My idea is to build a collection of sketches and possibly print them on a few t-shirts and jumpers. 
But we will cross that bridge when it comes to it! :)

Until then, I am going to do many more and continue to post them on here. 

This is a collection I am calling "Black Beauty Artwork".















Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments