Festival Decisions?

Wednesday 9 March 2016
Thoughts?

For the last few years, I have been attending the Wireless Festival because they always have killer line ups. However, this year, i'm slightly disappointed. There are no big artists headlining, so far, which has made me question attending this year's festival.
I respect them for giving new and current artists the chance to perform, but it would have been better if they had a big artist headlining one of the days.

Take Rihanna example,  she is has her own tour in June, as well as headlining V Festival in August.  But she will be performing with The Weeknd and  Big Sean. If they were added to the line up, then I would without a doubt attend it, 100%.

Even the Queen B, Beyonce  has her own tour this summer. So that was another potential headliner, but she isn't free on that particular weekend. For a while, I had a gut feeling that she was going to headline the Wireless Festival this year. But I guess my gut was wrong this time.

Now the real question is, which concert/festival do I attend this summer?
1. Wireless Festival at Finsbury Park in July
2. Rihanna's Anti Tour  ( ft The Weekend and Big Sean) in June
3. Beyonce's Formation Tour in July








Previous Experiences
Wireless Festival 2012:
 http://urbanistafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/wireless-festival-2012.html

Wireless Festival 2013 :
http://urbanistafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/wireless-festival-2013.html

Wireless Festival 2015:
http://urbanistafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/wireless-festival-2015.html

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments