Teen Vogue February Issue 2016

Monday 22 February 2016


Information

As most of you, who have read my blog in the past, I am a big fan of Teen Vogue and I have been collecting it for years. I prefer reading it compared to other magazines because of the people they have featured and the articles they have written.

This particular issue is by far my favourite issue, due to the fact that they have shared beauty and hair tips for dark skin, as well as include an interesting interview with Amandla Stenberg, written by Solange Knowles.
As you saw in my  previous post, Solange Knowles is one of my favourite fashion icons of all time. So for her to contribute to Teen Vogue is a bonus!

Take a look at the article and let me know your thoughts!



Link: http://www.teenvogue.com/story/amandla-stenberg-interview-teen-vogue-february-2016

Photoshoot Images



Videos











Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments