Positive Vibes

Monday 15 February 2016
 Information:
 For the past few months, life for me hasn't been easy. I have been struggling to find a job/internship in Dubai which got me to leave Dubai. I didn't want to leave because I felt there is still so much more I can do here. I left Plymouth, UK ( my hometown) and moved to Dubai to pursue my dream of being a designer/creative. I'm so happy that I managed to achieve that and that I managed to work hard for the past 5 years to achieve it. 

But now I found myself more confused than ever with what I wanted to do. It wasn't until I watched Superwoman ( aka) Lilly Singh's videos on YouTube. Her videos are so relatable and funny and it motivated to do more in life. 

So this year, not only am I going to go natural with my hair ( I am hoping this this will help with confidence) but I want to help spread positivity and motivate people, like she has done with her videos. 

Superwoman's Vision Board

My Vision Board
So on here, I have written my goals for this year,  collected images of natural hair and places I have visited and places I want to visit.

#GirlLove




A Trip to Unicorn Island


Today I watched A Trip to Unicorn Island and I was so inspired by Lilly Singh's tour life and work ethic she has throughout the whole film.
For anyone who is going through a tough time right now, I advice you all to take the time to watch this and take a trip to your own Unicorn Island  and do what makes you happy in life. Yes life is full of ups and downs, but the only way to get through it is through hard work, strong support system and having your own Unicorn Island .



Best Quote from Lilly Singh


THANK YOU LILY FOR INSPIRING ME AND MOTIVATING ME THIS YEAR!
BRING ON 2016 :)

Links
Make sure you follow Lily Singh/Superwoman on all social media and watch her videos!


Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments