Curly Hair Journey 2016 (Part 5)

Sunday 14 February 2016



Celebrity Influences
 At the moment there are so many people I look up to and admire, but for this journey I am taking, I am following two people in particular;  Tamera Mowry and Solange Knowles.

Tamera Mowry


From when I was younger, I have always looked up to Tia and Tamera Mowry. Back in the 90s they were the only young black/african american kid stars on the TV and I can remember being so inspired by their personalities and their fashion style.

Until now, I have always supported everything they have done such as Tamera being on The Real Daytime Talk Show and Tia with her cooking show.








Solange Knowles

Although Beyonce has been my number one role model, I have always been a big fan of Solange Knowles.

 

  






In 2013, I was fortunate to meet her and take pictures with her. Seeing her and meeting her in person, made me love her and respect her even more.
She is one person I aspire to be like in life.


To see more pictures from the event, take a look at the link bellow.
http://urbanistafashionblog.blogspot.ae/2013/10/vogue-italia-fashion-experience-2013.html


Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments