Curly Hair Journey 2016 (Part 3)

Sunday 14 February 2016
Information:
Just like any curly haired girl, I have been testing out all these different products to see what works with my hair. 

So far each one has had a different reaction to my hair, but so far the best one I have used are; DevaCurl No Poo Shampoo, Conditioner, Styling Cream and Gel or OGX Argan Oil Shampoo, Conditioner  and Lush's R&B Cream. 

All of this experimentation is just trial and error,  You just have to see what works for you.

If anyone has any product recommendations, please let me know!

Hair Products: 


Products shown above: 
Cream of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment.
ECO Styler Argan Oil Gel 
( Note: I have used this recently with the Lush's R&B Cream and it has worked amazingly for me :)

Products shown above: 
Boots Curl Creme


 Products shown above: 
OGX Argan Oil Set. ( Oil, Conditioner, Shampoo and Defining Cream)
(Note: The Shampoo and Conditioner are my everyday one and have worked very well with my hair texture.)

Products shown above: 
DevaCurl Curl Kind Kit ( No Poo Shampoo, Conditioner, Styling Cream and Gel)
(Note: These products are amazing to use! I recommend it to anyone who is transitioning)

 Lush's R&B Cream. 

Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Bought from British Curlies : http://shop.britishcurlies.co.uk/


Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments