Alternative Guide DXB

Saturday 4 April 2020




During my most recent trip to Dubai, I created a scrapbook full of my favorite places to go and explore. Each location had a different energy and it allowed me to create an "alternative" guide to Dubai due to the fact that when people visit the city, they automatically visit the main attractions;
  • Burj Khalifa ( Tallest tower in the world)
  • Dubai Mall ( Biggest mall)
  • Burj Al Arab (One of the tallest hotels in the world)
  • Desert ( for quad biking and taking a picture with some camels)
However, what most people seem to forget is that there are so many hidden gems around the city, which no one gets the chance to see and with my digital guide, I want to shine a light on to them. As well as including a few top places from various creatives, who I have connected with during my time visiting the city over the years.

So let me share a snippet from the #MyDubai, 
                                                          An Alternative Guide of Dubai 
                                                                                       by Azza Gasim









Many thanks to all the creatives who participated in my Top #3 Picks of Dubai!
To see the full guide, click on the link below,

Click on this link >> #MyDubai Guide

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments