Modest Looks

Saturday 25 May 2019


As it is that time of the year again for us Muslims, I decided to get myself dressed up for work every day. The reason behind this it takes my mind on off of fasting ( the act of not eating or drinking from sunrise to sunset. ) and focuses more on styling and creativity.

This gave me a chance to fully express myself in the best way possible and try so many color combinations.

Here is my lookbook of modest styles;

Modest Lifestyle by azz_richgirl

Best Looks


Jewelry from Lovisa
Jacket from TK Maxx
Shirt from Asos
Trousers from Primark.

Jewelry from Lovisa
Kimono from TK Maxx
Dress from River Island


Jewelry from Lovisa
Jacket from H&M
Black top from Primark
Trousers from New Look.


Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments