I AM A FASHION STYLIST

Sunday 14 July 2019




For the last year and half, I have been working in LOVISA, a global fashion jewelry store and it has been such an amazing experience.

 It has allowed to share my fashion knowledge with customers everyday, as well understanding how to run a succcessful store and first hand management skills. From this I was able to grow and still grow in the company. Within one year, I went from working part time (4hours a week) to becoming an assistant manager in Bristol. 

On this journey and as a creative I feel its important to express yourself in your own way. 
So with that in mind, I would wake up morning and dress how I feel. Whether it was based off my mood, or if I was listening to a certain song or got inspired by a certain look I saw try to recreate it.


THE PROCESS

Initially I would start by creating a vision board, so I could get a feel of how the outfit would come together. 












Then I would move on to sourcing the right look. This would require me going online, heading to different retailers and then looking in vintage stores as well. 

The last part is  the fun part of putting the look together and documenting each look.

























I hope this inspires you to create your own looks or recreate the ones you admire and kill it in public! 
That’s the best way to stand out 

No comments