Emirates Experience

Wednesday 14 December 2016
Every since I can remember, my family and I  have been travelling to Dubai all over the UAE to visit our family and the best way to get there is with Emirates. When you fly with Emirates, the atmosphere onboard the flight feel so comfortable with the hight tech entertainment system, the restaurant quality food and the comfy seats ( even in economy!) 

I have been flying with Emirates, since I was young and I can remember how friendly the staff were and enjoying all these different films available on the inflight entertainment system.    ( Sidenote: When I was in school, I would talk to my friends about my latest visit to Dubai and how I watched X,Y and Z on the plane and they were shocked because they had no idea some planes had inflight entertainment systems. With all due respect to them, i'm sure they were used to flying on short cross country flights.

As I grew up flying with them, I have experienced a majority of the planes from the large planes to the small planes and I can honestly say hand on heart, the Airbus A380 is by far the best plane. Every time I fly with them, they are always one step ahead of the game for example in August 2012, I was blessed to have opportunity to fly in business class for a my flight from Jeddah in Saudi Arabia to Dubai. It was so mind blowing to be on a double decker plane with killer service, which makes you feel at ease with flying.







Now fast forward to where we are now, I have just arrived in Dubai this morning from Birmingham with the new Airbus A380 ,  which they have just launched in March and the experience I had was very relaxing and I loved how they upgraded the inflight entreatment with the latest films from this year and the defiantly excelled with the dinner onboard the flight. 






Kudos to them and I will always continue to fly with them around the globe.

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments