Customised Pieces

Sunday 14 September 2014

Information
Funkify is taking a new direction this year !
For the last week, I have been working on some limited edition, custom pieces for my store on Ideyna.
Ideyna is an Arts and Crafts website, where designers and other craftsman can sell their products on their website.
There are only 6X pieces available on my store for the moment. So make sure you get your hands on one of this limited edition pieces. Also, If  you have your own ideas, don't be afraid to send me an email with your design/idea and together we can create a unique work of art. After all my new slogan for Funkify is ....." Funkify: Transforming a plain product into a work of art."

For more information on what Funkify is and all the custom pieces I have done please check out the this link.

Links
Ideyna Website Link  : http://www.ideyna.com/index.html
Funkify Store on Ideyna : http://www.ideyna.com/shop/funkify-by-azza-gasim.html
Funkify Information : http://urbanistafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/p/funkify.html


Pictures

Cassette Designs.
 For this bag and shoe, I have always loved the "old school" products, such as Cassettes and Boom Boxes and I wanted to create my own representation.




Standard Funkify Designs.

With these bags and shoes, I wanted to add my own twist on abstract art, which is my favorite kind of art with a funky/ clashing prints.







Make sure you watch this space for more designs and news.

Urbanista OUT !


Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on twitter (@azz_richgirl)

No comments