TRGAxBRZY

Saturday 11 October 2014

trga brzy MIXTAPE: Trey Songz & Chris Brown   TRGA x BRZY

























Information

I have been blessed to have seen both Chris Brown and Trey Songz in UK and here in Dubai.

At both concerts, they blew me away with their killer voices and outstanding performances and I have been a fan from day 1. So to hear that they have made this mixtape and will be going on tour together,  has made one of my biggest dreams come true and I will do everything in my power to go and see them on this upcoming tour !!

(So if you haven't heard their latest mixtape, see music bellow.)

Past Blog Posts

Also here are the previous blog posts that showed my TRGA and BRZY experiences.

Chris Brown Dubai 2011 : ( please excuse the bad camera quality)

http://urbanistafashionblog.blogspot.ae/2011/12/chris-brown-concert-2011.html 

Trey Songz at Wireless 2013:

http://urbanistafashionblog.blogspot.ae/2013/07/wireless-festival-2013.html

Fan Art

Also, since both Chris Brown and Trey Songz released their new albums' X and Trigga, I created this fan art for both of them.

Please let me know what you think!!




Music



 #TeamBreezy #TreysAngels

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)

Follow me on twitter (@azz_richgirl)


No comments