Inspirational Trip

Monday 25 August 2014

Information
For the last week I have been visiting my best friend in Glasgow.
Much love and respect to Noosa Khogali <3 nbsp="" p="">

In that time, I have realized that it is the most inspirational place that I have visited so far.
With buckers playing on the streets, a lot of creative minds roaming the area and also a big bonus of amazing shops, it makes you feel so inspired and wanting to do something creative.
The great thing is most of these creative minds that I have met, they are all amazed at what I have achieved and understand most of the decisions I have made and have given me tones of advice.

[  BIG SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE PEOPLE I MET IN GLASGOW !!
PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED ON WHAT YOU ARE UP TO XX]



City Pictures




Out and About Pictures








Creative Links.

Make sure you check out these creative/multi talented people.

1) Amore Kai


3) Kobi Onyame with his new albums Glory and Green Green Grasses

4) DJ Merzey

5) Gideon Ohne from HeatFlow28 


So for the next few weeks please keep checking on here for any new projects and designs.

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on twitter (@azz_richgirl)

No comments