Kelly Rowland at Hour Choice

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Information
 Yesterday I was fortunate to see my favorite fashion icon Kelly Rowland at Hour Choice located in  Mall Of  The Emirates.
She was showcasing a watch which she designed with TW Steel. The was in as Chronograph Watch , with a sapphire dial and Pink leather strap. Unfortunately due to the crowd and the limited time she had in the store, I wasn't able to meet her. 
Although, thanks to Marwa Hamad at Gulf News and Hour Choice, I was able to get an autograph for me and my cousin :) So I would like to say THANK YOU TO THEM !!

When I saw Kelly, it reminded of how much I have admired her. I have looked up to her since I was about 6/7 years old , when Destiny Child was around and I still remember me and my two cousins dancing and singing to Survivor. To be honest, Kelly, Beyonce and Solange were the reason of  why I wanted to go into fashion design. It was so that one day I could thank them and maybe design something for them someday.

Her Watch




The Event









Photos from Hour Choice Facebook Page. (Link Bellow) 

                





Make you follow Kelly Rowland on Twitter : @KELLYROWLAND
Follow TW Steel on Twitter : @twsteel
Like Hour Choice on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/HourChoice

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim) 
Follow me on twitter (@azz_richgirl)

No comments