Esquire Internship Events

Thursday 7 November 2013

Information

Since I am interning with Esquire Middle East, I have had so many fantastic opportunities and I have met some many interesting people so far.

I have been doing a bit of writing for the magazine such as the descriptions for the directory and the two features on Esquire Weekend, which are called Weekend Wardrobe and Three Of The Best. These features I do every week. I also assisted on 2 photo shoots and covered so many events.


Images

Here are a few images from when I first my internship till now.

My Desk





Photo shoots I have helped with



                David Haye Cover Shoot



Accessories shoot for the Accessories Supplement for the November 2013 issue

Events Covered 





                                                Replay Press Event


     F1 VIP Lounge Press Event



    Arcadian Apparel Event



Louis Leeman


People I Have Met



David Haye aka The Haymaker




Claudio and Carlo Zaccardi from Boggi



Derek Blasberg at The Vogue Experience in Dubai Mall



Solange Knowles at The Vogue Experience in Dubai Mall



Louis Leeman and Erica Pelosini from Louis Leeman


My Features in the Magazine






















My Weekend Wardrobe and Three Of The Best Credits in 21st Issue of Esquire Weekend.















Esquire Middle East November Issue : I found all the prices and did the writing for the directory.

I'm sure there will be more features and more things that I will be apart of.

So until then, enjoy the rest of my blog.



Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)

Follow me on twitter (@azz_richgirl)


No comments