My 19th Birthday

Thursday 4 October 2012
Information
I'm sorry I haven't been able to blog that much , I've been so busy since university started again. Officially made it 3rd YEAR guys !!!

Anyways yesterday was my 19th birthday and unfortunately I had a university day :( but to make myself feel good , I brought in mini cupcakes from Magnolias Bakery in Dubai mall and decided to share them with my friends and teachers at university :)

Quote of the day : by yours truly
"The best gift is the gift of giving than the gift of recieving"
Birthday Gifts



As for birthday gifts , I am very fortunate to be around some amazing people so I got a lovely bracelet from Hanan Nader from H.N.A Jewels



My friends at University surprised me with a lovely charm bracelet from Thomas Sabo




And to top it off I got to go to Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant and had a lovely dinner and they surprised me with a brownie an ice cream with
Happy Birthday Azza
on it it


But the best gift is yet to come, I just ordered some amazing converses :)















I will keep you updated with more pictures of my birthday gifts from the UK

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on twitter ( @azz_richgirl)

1 comment