JW Anderson for Topshop

Wednesday 10 October 2012






Information :
Just arrived home from a long day of university and decided to stop by Dubai mall to go and see JW Anderson for Topshop event. And while I was there I bumped into a few familiar faces such as
Louisa Northcote from Vintage Runways Blog
Nadya Hasan from The Fierce Diaries
Hommam Arbi from FForFashion.net
Andrea Brocca
Saanieh Mirza from PintsizedFashionista
Nouna Khorasanee from For The Love Of Fashion and
Hanan Nader from H.N.A Jewels .

Favorite Pieces :
Here are my favourite pieces of the collection
Aztec Shirt and matching trousers
Classic JW Bomber Jacket
Printed top
























































Fun Photos
And of-course you can't go to an event without having some fun, so since I brought my Uni friends along with me , we decided to get some lip tattoo thingys and took so many pictures , take a look

Rainbow lips



















Zebra Lips



















Fun pics with some of my friends













Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on twitter ( @azz_richgirl)



No comments