The Cheesecake Factory Experience

Friday 7 September 2012




Information
Last night I got the chance to go to The Cheesecake Factory , which was delish,
I've been wanting to go there since I went to the one in the US and now that it is here in Dubai ( Dubai Mall to be exact ) I can go there when I feel like it :D
Pictures
Here a few snaps I took




The Cheesecake Factory is located on the Ground Floor





FOOD


As For the food , I was mesmerized by every bite because each bite tasted like pasta heaven, so if you want good food , this is defiantly the place to come to :)











  Shrimp With Angel Hair Pasta                                             Pasta Marinara





Desserts


As for the desserts , their speciality was of course Cheesecakes, in every flavor you can think of, for example


Oreo,Chocolate,Cookie Dough,Raspberry,Banana,...









so with all these choices in mind , I spent 30mins deciding on what flavor to choose and eventually decided to go for the classic Strawberry Cheesecake ( which has been around for the last 30years) and it still tasted as fresh as ever.





















Merchandise





Also if you wanted a souvenir to say "I've been to The Cheesecake Factory" you can buy t-shirts,mugs bears, plates and may more at this restaurant








Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on twitter (@azz_richgirl)






No comments