Muna Gasim Birthday Soirée

Sunday 24 June 2012
Last night was my cousin Muna birthday soirée at the Desert Palm Resort and Hotel, which was actually designed by my Uncles (Muna's dad) company Albwardy .
The theme for the party was white but it seemed more like a black and white party but yet everyone looked amazing !!

Check out my outfit for the party






Shirt and Bow Tie : Velsvoir
Trousers : New Look
Shoes : Spring Brogues
Accessories : bag : forever 21, bracelets : NimNim Jewels


Here are some pics of the venue


Red Carpet :)



DJ and dance floor




Amazing decor :)

Some of the guests included, Muna's closest friends from Emirates International School such as the duo Harsh Saijani and Revna Adnani ( the duo organized the EIS fashion show back in February )
Also the twins Deepshika and Divyanshi Odhrani and Noor Khan who modeled for my friends last year at the Esmod Dubai Mutation Fashion Show.

Here are some shots of the guests





















Here are some shots of the craziness on the dance floor























As for the cake my cousin went for one funky delicious cake
She went for a zebra inspired cake made from chocolate











The last thing I wanna say is Happy Birthday Muna and I hope you had a fun night last night :)
And thanks for everyone who managed to attend the party :)
For more pics check out my Facebook

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Azza Gasim ( follow me on twitter @azz_richgirl)

Location:Desert Palm Resort and Hotel, Dubai UAE

No comments