Barclays Wireless Festival 2012

Wednesday 27 June 2012



In 12days, me and my best friend Zain Eltigani will be going our first festival, Barclays Wireless Festival which will be held in Hyde Park in London

We are both super excited because the line up for it , it's sick :) And were are going on the Saturday and Sunday which are the two best days :)

Here's the line up for those two days :
(the names in italic are the artists I'm looking 4ward to)


Saturday 7th July
Drake
Nicki Minaj
Example
Wiz Khalifa
The Weekend
Professor Green
Labrinth

Nero
Tulisa
Rita Ora

Chiddy Bang
D'banj
Hilltop Hoods
Clement Marfo & The Frontline
Dot Rotten
The-Dream
Sneakbo
Lady Leshurr
Koan Sound
Angel
E.J
AlunaGeorge
Josh Osho
Bakery Boys

Sunday 8th July
Rihanna
Jessie J
Calvin Harris
J. Cole
Rizzle Kicks
Labrinth
Pitbull
Cher Lloyd

Kaskade
Madeon
A$AP Rocky
Lloyd

Flux Pavilion
Delilah
StooShe
Far East Movement
Theophilus London
Doctor P
Kreayshawn
L Marshall
Monsta
Steve Papa Edwards
Skyline


Here are a few outfits I might wear and some collages inspired by my upcoming trip to London










My summer must haves would be :

Stylish sunglasses



Straw Hat



Pleated Skirt



Brogues



Funky tribal bag



Purple Doc Martens




Keep checking out my blog for more updates and an upcoming post on the ESMOD Dubai 2012 Fashion Show

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Azza Gasim ( follow me on twitter @azz_richgirl)

Location:Dubai UAE

No comments