Diamond Jubilee 2012

Tuesday 5 June 2012



As some of you may know , today is the Diamond Jubilee for the Queen
So you can imagine the craziness going on in London, here's a pic of the crowd in London


And with all the celebrations going on , last night was the Diamond Jubilee Concert, held in front of Buckingham Palace , performers included
Cliff Richard
Kylie Minogue
Tom Jones
Ed Sheeran
JLS
Gary Barlow and Cheryl Cole
Jessie J and Wil.I.Am
Robbie Williams

Here are some pics of their performances




















Since I'm Currently in Dubai and away from all of celebrations , I decided to do a solo tea party and later this evening I will be celebrating with Velsior for S*uce ( http://agsilversfashionblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/velsvoir-for-suce.html )








I have my eye on this bowtie



Check out my next post with all the pics from the event


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Azza Gasim ( follow me on twitter @azz_richgirl)

Location:London UK and Dubai UAE

No comments