My mini fashion library

Friday 6 April 2012
Today my dad brought me some new books check them out, some more books to add to fashion library :)

My fashion library includes fashion books, fashion films, collection of Teen Vogue (from 2009) , British Vogue and Harpers Bazzar Arabia Magazines ( both from 2010)



My book collection







DVD collection





New books
















If anyone is planning on entering the fashion industry , I suggest you get some of these fashion novels, fashion books , fashion related DVDs and various fashion magazine as inspiration. For me , all of these books have been very use full to me :)

If anyone has any interesting fashion books, hit me up on my twitter @azz_richgirl

#designerinthemaking


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Azza Gasim

Location:UK to Dubai

No comments