Sole DXB 2012

Saturday 28 April 2012



Information
Last night I had an amazing time at Sole DXB , for those who don't know what Sole DXB be is , read this :

"Sole DXB | Sneaker Summit 2012
About Sole DXB
Sole DXB provides an alternative platform for brands to launch their latest products and stay a step ahead in the region through co-hosting a true grassroots event promoting art & design, fashion, music and progressive, urban culture in the Middle East."

(source : http://www.gulfphotoplus.com/events/around-town/75/Sole-DXB-Sneaker-Summit-2012 )

The events there included
Graffiti Artists
Breakdancing
Display of sneaker brands (ie DC, Nike Puma...)
Art displays
Live musical performances

For those who are in to Urban wear, this event was the place to be !!!
I know for me , this event has given me so many ideas for my new fashion design project, which is on street wear and my inspiration is the new generation of music , so coming to this event was very good idea :)

Sole DXB Outfit

Here is my mood boards for it



Here are some picture of my outfit :






My I <3 br="" dc="" t-shirt="">


My one of kind trainers , which I designed myself

Sneaker Summit Pictures

Here are a few pictures of the atmosphere and vibe of the Summit







Sneaker Pictures

Heres some sneaker pictures





Street Style Pictures

Here are some street style pictures



Like www.facebook.com/soledxb

Follow https://twitter.com/#!/SoleDxb


Check out my blog for my info on my latest project in making



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Azza Gasim

No comments