Miss 30 Under 30

Friday 19 May 2023



Allow me to introduce … Miss 30 Under 30! ✨✨✨


Last month, I was blessed this something special and I haven’t been able to celebrate this amazing achievement with everything that has been happening with Sudan, but I represented my culture and country with the people that brought me into this world and big rooms thanks to the Diversity Business Incubator Team

Thank you to everyone who has ever supported my journey! I won this for you and will continue to work hard and be the champion this city and for Sudan!


Thank you to Devon & Plymouth Chamber Babcock International Group Diversity Business Incubator for your ongoing support ✨✨✨

#30under30 #devon30under30 #youngchambertalent #creative #art #fashion

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments