Beyonce: The Renaissance Experience

Thursday 18 May 2023















My 9 year old self would be proud of me! 🐝❤️🥳🥳✅

When I was younger, Beyonce just like many others was my icon from the way she carried herself, to fashion style and music and I dreamt that one day I would see her perform live and I’m happy I got this chance to do it before I turned 30 later on this year!

Another great experience crossed off my bucket list and looking forward to continuing the celebrations with Devon & Plymouth Chamber Awards tomorrow evening, where myself and the chosen 30 Under 30 winners will be acknowledged and celebrated in a room with amazing people from around the city, who are making a difference in the city!

The road to 30 continues…. 👀🤪


Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim) 
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanistaog)

No comments