SOLE DXB 2016

Sunday 6 November 2016


Since I have moved back to UK, I have missed out on attending my favourite event in Dubai, which is Sole DXB. It is one of those events where you are surrounded by like minded people who enjoy the urban culture.

The first time I attended this event was in 2012 and I was beyond excited to meet new people and most importantly, seeing how the urban culture has influenced the people living in Dubai. It was something so inspiring that I wanted continue my support to them and attend as many of these events as I could. By doing this, it helped me build strong connections with the founders, vendors, sneaker-head enthusiasts, break dancers, designers..etc and I hope that one day, once I have found my purpose in life, they can help motivate me.

Sole DXB 2012

Link: http://urbanistafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/sole-dxb-2012.html


Sole DXB 2014:

Link:http://urbanistafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/sole-dxb-2014.html


This year, sadly I will be missing it again! But I hope they can live stream the talks or even post them on YouTube so I can watch and be part of the moment.

Anyone, who is currently in Dubai right now, here is the program of what you can expect from this years event.






They have also released a new short film by Amirah Tajdin called "Grits. Grace Gold." This film talks about the bboy culture expanding in Middle East and what the urban culture means to these young talented dancers.



For more information on this years Sole DXB ,  follow them on Facebook
Link: https://www.facebook.com/SoleDXB/

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

1 comment

  1. عقارات في تركيا يلوا
    شقق للبيع في تركيا يلوا (يالوفا) بالتقسيط
    عقارات في تركيا يلوا
    تملك فى أرقى مجمعات يالوا السكنية مدينة يالوفا : هى مدينة تجمع بين اللون الأزرق واللون الأخضر وهى المكان الأكثر شعبية القريبة من إسطنبول حيث ...

    ReplyDelete