My Ivy Park Experience

Thursday 14 April 2016


IVY PARK  has officially arrived!
Of course, I had get up super early and head down to Topshop and buy a few pieces.
When it comes to these kind of events, you always have to be prepared and know what you want beforehand and create a wishlist.

Wishlist

So this is what was on my wish list;


My Wishlist:
Logo Sweat Long Sleeve £28
Logo Crew Neck Tee £16
Logo Mesh Neck Tee £32
Seamless Crop Crew Neck Tee £20
Elastic Waistband Joggers £32 
Low Rise Elastic Leggings £38
Logo Beenie Hat  £15


Purchased Items

IVY PARK Purchased



Logo Crew Long Hoodie £32
Drop Armhole Tank £15
Logo Baseball Cap £15

Buy it all on :
http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/category/clothing-427/ivy-park-5463599?intcmpid=IvyPark_cat

Store Images

With these sort of events, I wasn't sure if they were going to be available in Plymouth , as it a small town. But I was wrong.

They had more items than I ever imagined. They might not have had everything on my wish list, but still, it was enough to buy a few pieces.

 Even though, I didn't have my camera on me, I still managed to document the moment on my phone.
( Note: please excuse the quality.)








Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments