Craig Mitch Exclusive on Urbanista

Monday 2 December 2013



Information
This summer I was bored and I browsing a few blogs online, and I came across this blog  called Mitch and Suave. So I checked out all the things that they have done and I noticed that they did an interview with Marlon Waynes. If you haven't seen it. WATCH IT !! It is hysterical. ( Video bellow)
For the moment they called it quits on the duo blog :(  but Craig Mitch ( one half of Mitch and Suave)
has started his own site called Craig Mitch.

Make sure you support his new blog  : http://www.craigmitch.com/

Q&A

1) What motivated you to start your own site?
It was really just a platform to have my opinion heard. I realised in my first year of college that music blogs were becoming the most direct way to get information and listen to music so I decided to start my first blog called "Swag Splash". It was awful lol but it taught me a lot. I then approached Suave to start "Mitch and Suave" which really took off and here I am today blogging from my own site. My blog now is more of a lifestyle/entertainment site where as my previous blogs were purely entertainment.  

2) If you would interview any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
I would have to say 2 Pac. The reason being is that he's a character who always kept it 100 at all times. He spoke his mind, whether it was good or bad and I love browsing YouTube to watch 2 Pac interviews. 

3) Who are your style icons?
My style icons are a mix between Pharrell Williams, Reggie Yates, Scott Disick and Rita Ora. Rita is random I know but she always pushes the boundaries and has a unique, unisex style which is reminiscent of Aaliyah.

4) Can you describe your personal style?
I would describe my personal style as edgy and intrepid. I take a lot more risks with style especially considering the area I come from. I have a strong urban influence but I'm leaning towards a much more preppy style for 2014. Smart and sophisticated is definitely the way forward now that I'm 24.

5) What is your number one clothing item that you can't live without?
It's between my Balenciaga wallet and my YSL Belt. I think the accessories are what makes an outfit and some items are much more practical than others.

His Interviews

Mitch and Suave with Marlon Waynes



Craig Mitch with Kevin Hart



Craig Mitch with Cover Drive 
( *Exclusive  : There might be a q&a with these guys soon ... Stay Tuned)



Make sure you check out his stuff online and support him :)
Follow him on twitter @CraigXMitch and make sure you check out @Flavourmag for updates on his future interviews with Flavour Mag.

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on twitter (@azz_richgirl)

No comments