My Saudi Trip

Monday 20 August 2012
As promised , this is my blog entry for my Saudi trip :)

After heading back to Dubai at the beginning of august , my parents and I decided to jet off to Saudi Arabia like my dad does every year.

The last time I went was the year before last (just before I started Esmod )
And this year was a lot crazier because our flight got delayed and we ended up arriving in Mecca at like 4am just before sunrise.

(due to technical issues with my blackberry, I was only able to take one picture, however I took a few pictures in Madinah

Here are some shots of the mosque in Madinah













Things To Take Inside the Mosque

  • Dates
  • Lip balm and hand cream
  • Money
  • Wipes and tissues
  • Sunglasses
  • Sibha ( prayer beads)
  • Mini Qur'an
  • Plastic Bag to put your shoes in


My Collage of the Trip




Azza Gasim aka #designerinthemaking
Follow me in twitter (@azz_richgirl)

Location:Dubai , UAE



No comments