Summer Outfits Part 1

Sunday 22 July 2012
Sorry I haven't been able to blog lately, I've been out and about in Plymouth with seeing my friends and helping my family prepare for Ramadan :)
Yesterday , I was looking online for a pleated skirt and a nice "folk like " jumper and I came across these 2 garment and immediately ordered them :)




Skirt : Zara
Price : was £40 and now £20 (half price)




Jumper: Asos
Price : was £45 and now £22.50 (half price )

Outfit de jour
And as for today, I was going for the summer tribal look













Outfit Description
Top: Aztec Print Top from Forever 21
Cardigan: Plain Turquoise Cardigan from GAP
Trousers: Plain Maroon Trousers from Bershka
Shoes: Folk Printed flats from Steve Madden
Bag: Folk Printed satchel from H&M
Hat: Aztec band Summer hat from Forever 21
Sunglasses: Aztec print sunglasses from Topshop

Make sure you keep checking out my blog for more fashion updates, teen news..etc

Azza Gasim aka #designerinthemaking
Follow me in twitter (@azz_richgirl)

Location:Plymouth,United Kingdom

No comments