Welcome Home

Monday 4 February 2019


As creatives, having your space is important. It allows you to have the freedom to develop ideas that have been floating around in your mind and portray them in different ways. 

I have been fortunate to build creative spaces everywhere I go. Each time gives me a new perspective on life and create new ideas for the future.



 2016

For example; Back in 2016, I wrote a post about my bedroom redo in Plymouth, where I transformed my room into a new york/loft style apartment.






...


2019,


Now, 3 years later, I have moved to Bristol with a new job and brand new apartment in the city and thank Allah every day for this blessing. I have always wanted my own space to reflect who I am as a person and the love I have for the arts. 

So without further ado, let me introduce to my new home.  


...


Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments