D.C & Boston Travel Adventures

Sunday 28 May 2017


My apologises for not being able to update you all on my recent travels. But I barely had anytime to take the time to blog, however now that I am back in my work space at home, I will share some pictures from my trip to Boston and Washington. 

This trip was defiantly one of the most special trips because my cousin/best friend/sister..etc has just graduated from Boston University and I was able to celebrate with her and the rest of my family.
We started our trip in Washington D.C  and visiting the sights such as; Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial..etc as well as spending time in the Natural History Museum and others.








During my trip, I tested outfits from the high street, which I have created into this lookbook.





Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments