Winter into Spring Lookbook 2017

Thursday 23 February 2017

With my most recent trip to London to help my cousin, I decided to show my other cousin around London and she managed to take some killer pictures, which is what I would like to share with you.



Details: 
T-shirt Dress from Pull and Bear,
Tights from M & S
Shoes by Vagabond from Urban Outfitters





Details: 
Jacket from Rokit Vintage in Camden
Scarf was a Gift.
T-shirt Dress from Pull and Bear,
Tights from M & S
Shoes by Vagabond from Urban Outfitters

Details: 
Jacket from Primark
Scarf was a Gift.
Jumper (inside) from Forever 21,
Jeans from Gap  
Shoes from Timberland ( *But customised by @ArmOfCasso)


* All images are photographed by @Tartelle



Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments