A.G by Azza Gasim at The Mine Gallery Review

Saturday 7 June 2014





Information

Over the weekend I had the chance to showcase my t-shirts and shoe designs at The Mine Gallery Pop Up Shop, located in Al Quoz, with various other designers. The designers ranged from Jewelry makers to bag designers.  I also got to see some familiar faces of people who I have met in the last few months,  such as Jeric Rodrigez from Dumb Drop and Remy Rue :)

Set Pictures 

Here was my set up from the event.













The Mine Designers

Bags from Ragmatazz.





Jewelry from Lady Mauve



Camera Bags from Rustom 




Scarves and Sunglasses from L'Armoire


Art Pieces from Romiclat

Menswear from Remy Rue



T-shirts and Tank Tops from Dumb Drop



Ribbon Sandals from InggasandDalUAE


T-shirts from Arcadian Apparrel


Handcrafted Bags from Mochilas.




Designer Clothes from Les Vilains Parisiens



Sunglasses and Accessoires 


Contact Info:


Make sure  you follow The Mine on Instagram and Facebook.


Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)

Follow me on twitter (@azz_richgirl)


No comments