From graduate to intern

Thursday 10 October 2013

I am proud to say that I am now a fashion graduate and I have completed my studies at Esmod Dubai.
Although the experience at times was difficult, I wouldn't change it for anything because I have met so many amazing people through out these past few years.

















So after enjoying my summer with my family and friends, I managed to score myself an Internship with Esquire Middle East, helping the fashion editor.
And so far, I love working there even though it has its boring days of doing prices, everyone has to start somewhere.
*Tip : if you want to start in the fashion industry, start interning at a magazine and build up you contacts !!
Also, try to go to as many fashion events as you can so you can mingle with a lot of different people from the industry.
Also if you get the chance, GO BUY ESQUIRE WEEKLY !! MY WORK IS IN IT !!


















Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on twitter (@azz_richgirl)


No comments