Kim Kardashian in Dubai

Saturday 3 December 2011
Hey guys, I'm know I'm late at posting this but, here are a few pictures from Kim Kardashians Visit to the UAE































Kris Jenner and Kim outside the Atlantis Hotel


Kim making her milkshake at the Millions of Milkshake press conference





Kris and Kim at the Millions of milkshake opening at Dubai Mall ( which I attended, sadly I wasn't able to get any good pictures because there was too much chaos,) However , here's a picture that my friend took of me at the event :)


Even tho I wasn't able to meet her, I still went ahead and did a fashion illustration for her .


But luckily for me I entered a competition to get a signed magazine cover, and surprisingly I was one of the winners who won :) and I'm so proud to frame it :)


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad AG Designs Azza Gasim

Location:Dubai UAE

No comments