Funkify Mural 2022

Monday 30 January 2023
As I have been so busy lately, I haven't had an opportunity to sit, reflect and share professionally what I have completed at the end of the summer. I was given the blessing to paint a mural for Nudge Community Builders on Union Street and it has been one of the most exciting and rewarding moments in my artistic career. 






I have also hosted some community projects alongside this to create different variations of the original works!







 This artwork was originally created in 2012, as part of a university project, which we had to describe our personal style into one canvas. So for mine, I created an abstract piece with bold colours, prints and unique shapes and had it hung in our apartment for a few years before moving back to Plymouth and now being seen on Union Street, here in Plymouth for many people to see. 



Big thanks to those who supported me on this journey and there are still some amazing projects, I am currently working on behind the scenes and in due time, I will be sharing it publicly. 

Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim) 
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments