Rainbow Traveller

Monday 12 November 2018


Take full advantage of the world we live in and travel to new places and become a Rainbow Traveller. You will get a better understanding on how we are all the same, we just have different environments, religious beliefs, cultures, which makes us unique. It opens our minds and to discover a new persective that we can use everyday of our lives.

For instance, I was given a chance to travel with my dad to Cape Town, SA for 2 weeks, as part of my last annual leave break from work before the busiest season of the year in retail arrives.
It has been a while since I have last travelled and I was excited to explore the southern part of africa. My only issue was the fact that getting there included a 3 hour car journey from Birmingham to Plymouth,  then a 7 hour plane journey from Birmingham to Dubai and then lastly another plane journey from Dubai to Cape Town.



I never understood why it was called the Rainbow Nation, until I visited it and saw such amazing scenrary; such as Table Mountain, Bo Kaap, Roben Island, Aquilla Safari and the Cape of Good Hope and met so many friendly people, who come from different tribes, cultures and religion that finally came together after the Aparteid period that ended in 1994.










This is definatly one place I would love to come and visit again and I highly recommend visiting it.

Anyways, I could go on and on about how amazing it was, but I would rather let the images I took for this lookbook to speak for itself.



Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments