My dinner date with The Sudanese Kitchen

Monday 10 April 2017

Last night I attended my cousin's POP UP event  in Hoxton which was promoting his cookbook called  Sudanese Kitchen.
( Please note  that it will be released soon and I can't wait to share it with you all.)

This project has been in the works for the past few years and I'm proud to be an ambassador and support my cousin with it. I have seen him collect recipes from various family members from all over Sudan and  even research more about the culture and educate us about it. I feel it is important to be connected with your roots and discover where you come from and with this project, I have never felt more close to my heritage and I'm proud to be Sudanese. 

Although the country isn't developing as well as it should, I am proud of the sense of community my culture brings and that I am able to share that with the people I care about and show them how much love we have for one another. 

With all that in mind,  here are the pictures from my dinner date with The Sudanese Kitchen.















For more information on when the book will be released and sneak peaks on the events, check out the following links 


Posted By Urbanista ( Azza Gasim)
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram (@azza_urbanista)

No comments