A.G by Azza Gasim Update

Sunday 13 April 2014






Information

I know it has been a while since I last posted on here. But, that's only because I have been working on developing my brand :)

YES!! I said it, my brand.

It has always been my dream to have my own line, ever since I was 9years old. So right now I am blessed and thankful to be able to live my dream :)

So it's my pleasure to introduce to you the newest designs for A.G by Azza Gasim :)

At the moment I have just designed polo shirts. Caps will also be available to but those will be ready soon.

They will be sold on my A.G Big Cartel Site. (Tab is on here at Urbanista)


A.G by Azza Gasim Designs

Design 1
































Design 2










Design 3







Design 4









Photography by Azza Gasim and Zain Eltigani


Styling by Azza Gasim


Location in Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments